The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces. You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
Pupil Premium Strategy 2020 / 2021
Previous Pupil Premium
- Pupil Premium Report and Strategy Statement 2020
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Pupil Premium Explained
- Pupil Premium Report and Strategy Statement 2019
- Pupil Premium Strategy Results 2017/18
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2016/17
- Pupil Premium Impact 2015/16
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2012
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2013
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2014
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2015
In June 2020 the government announced £1 billion of funding to support children and young people to catch up on missed learning caused by coronavirus (COVID19). This is especially important for the most vulnerable pupils and pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds who we know have been most affected.
Catch Up Premium 2020/2021
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools. You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Evidencing-the-Impact-of-the-Primary-PE-and-Sport-Premium-July 2021
- Evidencing-the-Impact-of-the-Primary-PE-and-Sport-Premium- Updated March 21
- Sports Premium Funding
- Sport Premium Impact Report
- Sports Premium Impact Report 2016-17
- Sports Premium Impact Report 2017-2018
- Sports Premium Impact Report 2018-19
- Sports Action Plan 2017- 2019
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.