- Mrs K Costello – Head Teacher (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mrs E Woods – Deputy Head (Deputy DSL)
- Mrs L Hargraves – EYFS
- Miss C Racher – Class 2
- Miss S Steadman / Mrs A Hancock – Class 3
- Mrs E Woods/Mrs A Hancock – Class 4
- Mrs F Gregson (currently on maternity leave)
- Mrs C Bonnett – HLTA
- Mrs M Paterson – Teaching Assistant
- Mrs E Graham – Teaching Assistant
- Mrs H Howe – Teaching Assistant (EYFS)
- Mrs A Flynn – Teaching Assistant (1 to 1)
- Miss R Lindsay – Teaching Assistant (1 to 1)
- Mrs T Watson – Teaching Assistant (1 to 1)
Non Teaching Staff
- Office Manager/Mental Health Lead / Deputy DSL – Mrs S Harrison
- Caretaker – Mr D Blackett
- Supervisory Assistants – Mrs S Blackett, Mr C Armstrong
- Cleaning Staff -Mr C Armstrong
- Taylor Shaw Staff: Cook – Miss D Wardle, Kitchen Assistant – Mrs Maughan
- Childcare Managers – Mrs Howe/Mrs Brunskill
- Childcare Assistant/Lunchtime Nursery Assistant – Mrs K Bennett
Staff Areas of Responsibility
Please select the link below to view our Staff Areas of Responsibility.
At Cockfield Primary we believe that developing the teachers of the future is extremely important. To that end we are delighted that we are a partner of the High Force Education SCITT based in Barnard Castle. This is an intensive post graduate course. Mrs Hargraves is course tutor for Art, RE and EYFS. Mrs Woods is the school based mentor. Trainees will work in classes throughout the school and will always be supported by the class teacher.
For further information please visit: High Force Education Teacher Training website.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.