Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Please find below a table of our current school day. Things are running slightly different due to the current COVID-19 situation
Here is a breakdown of our normal school day (pre-COVID-19):
- The school day begins at 8:00 am with breakfast club, a healthy breakfast for £1.50 per day (£1.00 for children on free school meals). The bell is sounded at 8:55am for all children. The start of the day is very important and it is vital that children arrive at school on time.
- The lunch break for the main school is from 11.55am to 12.55 pm.
- All children in Years R to Y2 finish at 3.15 pm. The class teacher escorts the classes to the main entrance where parents should collect their child.
- All children in Years 3 to 6 finish at 3.20 pm. The children are escorted to the upper school cloakroom and the children exit using the rear doors leading onto the schoolyard – could we ask parents to wait at the gate for junior children.
- Childcare/after school clubs are offered for all children Nursery – Y6 between 3:15 to 5:15 pm. Can parents please wait at the Den door, your child will be brought to you.
We do ask that children do not arrive at school before 8.45 am as adequate supervision is difficult to provide. In wet or severely cold weather conditions, the school building is open at 8.45 am. We encourage all children to enter school independently after the first few weeks of starting school.
Key Stage 1 children are currently taught for 22 hours 10 minutes a week. Key Stage 2 children are currently taught for 23 hours 50 minutes a week. These hours exclude registration, assemblies, lunch and other breaks. Please view or download a copy of our KS1 and KS2 Timetables which can be found below in our Downloadable Forms area.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.